Monday, February 25, 2013

Have you ever heard of Origami Owl?



Every locket tells a story, what's yours?


Have you ever heard of Origami Owl...?
I hadn't either until a couple of months ago when a friend of mine invited me to her launch party. I was unable to attend but told her I would have a party of my own. My party day came. My friend came with all of her supplies and set up her "Origami Owl Jewelry Bar". I was AMAZED!
My guests strated arriving and started looking at the products. They, too, were amazed! We all say down, did a quick game, won some little prizes and began building our lockets. SO MUCH FUN! You truly do tell a story, a personal story, with meaning.
Right then and there I decided it would be a great fit for me to start selling this product! The prices are EXTREMELY resonable, charms are $5 and the lockets are between $20-$38. (Not to mention MY DAUGHTER AND I, LOVE OWLS!) And, it's not like any other jewelry party because once you have your locket and chain set up, you can literally be invited to a hundred Origami Owl parties and still add more and more charms to your collection without feeling like you are breaking the bank! (I sold Lia Sophia for a little bit and felt TERRIBLE selling their products to people because it is OUTRAGEOUSLY priced!  :)  Phew, glad that's off my chest!)

Here's a sample of a locket you could make with ORIGAMI OWL:



Aren't they so AWESOME?






Another stupendous incentive is the INCREDIBLE career plan ONLY offered by Origami Owl! You can make some serious cash by working part time in your spare time! Who wouldn't want to take advantage of such an awesome opportunity?  :)



If you would like to become a part of my AMAZING team please let me know! You can email me directly at OwlErica@gmail.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment