Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My locket...

I want to tell you a little bit about what my locket represents for me.

I have a plate In the back that says blessed because I thank God every single day for the life He has given to me.

For charms I have,
A wedding ring for my husband and I. He's a wonderful man.
I have a little girl with a ruby in the middle for my little princess. She's a sweet and caring little lady. Such a wonderful little girl.
A little boy with a diamond in the middle for my baby boy. He's a perfect little man with such a loving and sensitive heart. He is my little prince.
A cross for my Savior.
Flip flops because I absolutely love love love the beach.
A mom heart because being a mom is my life and my passion. I live for my children.
A pink heart because I love pink and needed some pink in my locket. :)

My dangles are a cross again because my faith is incredibly important to me and an owl with blue eyes because first I love owls and second I want my children to know I'm always watching them. Haha.

That's my story!
What's yours?

Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from you soon.
Erica

Facebook.com/OwlErica
Owlerica at gmail com
Owlerica.origamiowl.com





These are two are my life and my everything. This is what my locket represents, right here. My babies. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment