Monday, March 11, 2013

This Mother's Day

This Mother's Day....Give your Mom something she will LOVE!

Your mom will absolutely adore a customized living locket! The best part? You can create it yourself!...build it the way you want, for your mom!
I know that my mom will surely love it when I give a locket to her with the birthstones of her grandchildren placed inside. It's just so sweet!



Aren't these lockets BEAUTIFUL? 





This is from our tagged collection. Gorgeous, subtle and fabulous!


I truly mean it when I say that these lockets can tell so many stories. They are personal and not just another piece of jewelry to be thrown into the jewelry box. They can be worn all of the time with pride and love!

There are a few ways to build your locket...

Email me: OwlErica (at) gmaildotcom



Thank you for reading!
Blessings, 
Erica



No comments:

Post a Comment